Who is Wayan?
Wayan grew up with the ocean as first born son in a fisherman’s family. He learned to surf and how to fix boards from an American when he was just 6 years old. He learned to surf in Bali. Wayan is a safe surf teacher and a safe driver. You and/or your kids will feel so safe!
One Day Surf Package in Bali will be…
• Understanding your first board equipment and surf aid procedure.
• Explanation of the spot with focus on currents, shore break, sets, and the area to be or not to be in.
• Paddle technique on the sand continues in flat water, paddling through whitewater.
• Duck dive technique, how to duck dive with long board.
• Catching the first whitewater and riding it on the belly.
• Pop up or stand up technique on the sand and continue taking off in the whitewater, riding it straight, starts doing turns, and safety aspects of fall and resurface.
One day at the Farm will be…
See how villagers still cook in bamboo huts on wood fires, how the men love and hug their roosters for cockfights more than their wives, see how the woman are carrying all goods in baskets on their heads, visit the village market where all produce is collected for the middlemen, when you are crossing the village.
The local guide and farmer will explain about local fruit trees, like Durian, Mango, Avocado, Palm Sugar Trees, Coffee etc. You will learn about local produced Pineapple, Ginger Flower, local Spinach and Chayote etc. etc. Try how heavy the basket of grass is the farmers are carrying to feed their cows?
Would you like to have a short-cut or a rest? Just tell your guide! It’s Your Holiday! Cow houses with a resting place and short cuts everywhere! The farmers will love to have you around, being proud to be on your pictures with their produce, or cow, or kid!