Spend a day exploring the stunning Spanish villages dotting the Andalusian countryside. Admire their characteristic whitewashed facades, hike through the lush surrounding forest, and spot for a taste of some delicious traditional tapas along the way.
- Discover the surprisingly picturesque countryside just a short drive from Seville
- Marvel at the characteristic whitewashed facades of the Spanish homes
- Taste the most traditional gourmet Andalusian tapas in an authentic setting (price not included)
Would you like to get out of Seville and discover unique and quaint Andalusian countryside and villages? On this route that runs between Cádiz and Málaga we will explore the most beautiful places in the area. We will see how the unblemished, whitewashed houses contrast against the green forests that surround them and with the bright blue sky, offering you a wonderful experience where nature, crafts, gastronomy and the locals all join together to make for a spectacular day.
Apart from visiting the white washed villages and admiring their southern beauty you also will have the chance to taste some delicious tapas and get yourself introduced to the culinary world of the Andalusian cuisine.
The stunning village of Ronda with its breathtaking monuments and nature would make you wish to stay. The villages that we visit in addition to Ronda are Grazalema, El Bosque and Arcos de la Frontera with the possibility to add different ones for a custom-made itinerary. Just let us know.
Finally, if you decide to add to your experience an olive oil tasting or wine tasting session you would make this tour definitely the highlight of your trip.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00
- Duration: 8-10 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- Optional visit to the bodegas
- Optional olive oil tasting
- Food & drinks